Gold is a renowned commodity across the world and with its large number of dealers and auction agents, the USA is one of the best places to buy gold.
Several types of gold are available in the USA including:
- Rare gold including antique pieces. Buying these requires a keen eye and plenty of experience. They’re usually sold in auctions.
- Gold bars and bullions. They come in various shapes and sizes. Bullions and bars can be as heavy as 20 ounces or as light as 1 gram.
- The USA also offers a diverse range of gold coins from across the globe:
- US Gold Eagle
- Gold Panda
- The Australian Kangaroo
- Maple Leaf coin (Canadian)
- American Gold Buffalo coin
- Gold Philharmonic (Austrian)
- Gold Britannia
- Mexican Libertad
All the types mentioned above represent a sound investment; however, it is prudent to pick a reputable vendor when buying gold in the USA. Be cautious when purchasing gold and consider seeking expert advice if you buy from an auction.
Here are some US gold coins that can be good for investors:
- American Eagle 2020 (1/10th ounce)
- American Eagle 2020 (1 ounce)
- American Liberty 2018 (1/10th ounce)
- American Liberty 225th Anniversary Gold coin
- Basketball hall of fame 2020
Gold is and will always remain a sound investment.
You can conveniently buy gold in the USA from online brokers, auction stores, and physical stores. The option to buy from overseas mints and dealers is also there; however, you cannot buy directly through the US mint.
Collecting gold is not only an exciting hobby for enthusiasts but also a future-proof investment. Consider this one if you’re looking for a reliable investment for your future.