- Posted in: Silver Bullion
The Royal Canadian Mint is one of the premier silver bar producers in the world. This 100 Oz. Silver Bar is the product of RCM’s cutting-edge technology, advanced silver refining and attention to detail. With .9999 purity, the RCM Silver Bar is made of the finest silver available. Knowing the physical properties and features of this silver bar is one of the best ways to ensure you have an authentic Silver Bar by RCM.
Shown on the front of the 100 Oz. Silver Bar are the guarantees for weight, purity and the manufacturer. It’s the quintessential bullion bar that we are all familiar with; allowing investors to acquire a classic and sound asset.
- RCM Logo
- At the center is the RCM logo at the top of the silver bar.
- The weight of this bar, of course, is 100 oz., with that number stamped into the bar below the RCM logo. To check its weight for yourself, you can weigh it on bathroom scales. It should come in at 6.25 pounds.
- The purity of the RCM Silver Bar is .9999, and that number is stamped into the bar below the 100 oz. mark.
- Serial Number
- Each Silver Bar RCM produces has a unique serial number bounded on each side by engraved vertical lines.
The reverse side of the 100 Oz. RCM Silver Bar is plain with a grainy surface.
The Royal Canadian Mint Silver Bars provide an excellent value for investors. They are also a satisfying purchase for those who want to hold the weight of their financial assets in a solid form. They are eligible for inclusion in an IRA.
It is always important to know what to look for when you receive your silver bars. Another important point you need to factor into your purchase is where you get the bars. GMRgold provides authentic silver bars from the Royal Canadian mint, always keeping in mind your best interests. If you would like to learn more about the 100 Oz. Silver Bar from the Royal Canadian Mint, or similar bullion products, call our precious metals investment experts at 877-795-9585.